Terms & Conditions
LONDON ROSE INC. (14481054 Canada Inc.)
Terms & Conditions
Last updated: November 21, 2022
By using our Site, you are acknowledging that you have read, understood, and agree, without limitation or qualification, to these Terms and Conditions.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT USE OUR SITE.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
“Account” means a unique account created for You to access Our service or parts of Our Service.
“Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to LONDON ROSE INC.
“Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
“Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of Our service.
“Service” refers to the Website.
“Terms and Conditions” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
“Third-party” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
“Website” refers to Londonrose.ca.
“You”, “Your “or “Users” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
"Data" means any and all identifiable information about Users and their affiliates generated or collected by us or the User, including but not limited to the User’s name, email addresses, Services availed, phone numbers, and the User’s preferences and tendencies.
- By browsing the Website, Users agree to be bound by the Terms of this Agreement. Please read this entire Agreement carefully before using the Website. When You undertake any activity on the Site, You agree to accept these Terms and Conditions.
- By using Our Website, You are deemed to have read and agreed to the following Terms and Conditions set forth herein. Any incidental documents and links mentioned shall be accepted jointly with these Terms. You agree to use the Website only in strict interpretation and acceptance of these Terms, and any actions or commitments made without regard to these Terms shall be at Your own risk. These Terms and Conditions form part of the Agreement between the Users and Us. By accessing this Website, and/or undertaking to perform a Service provided by Us indicates Your understanding, agreement to and acceptance of the disclaimer notice and the full Terms and Conditions contained herein.
- Eligibility of the User
- You may use the service only if You are at least Thirteen (13) years of age and can form a binding contract with Us, and only in compliance with this Agreement and all applicable local, state, provincial, national, and international laws, rules and regulations.
- Unauthorized Users are strictly prohibited from accessing or attempting to access, directly or indirectly, the Website. Any such unauthorized use is strictly forbidden and shall constitute a violation of applicable state and local laws.
- We may, in Our sole discretion, refuse to offer access to or use of the Website to any person or entity, and change Our eligibility criteria at any time. This provision is void where prohibited by law and the right to access the Website is revoked in such jurisdictions.
- You Agree and Confirm
- That You will use the Website for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Platform.
- That You will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested of You. We reserve the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by You at any point in time. If upon confirmation Your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), We have the right in Our sole discretion to reject the registration and debar You from using the Services of Our Website and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever.
- That You are accessing the Website and transacting at Your sole risk and are using Your best and prudent judgment before entering into any dealings through the Website.
- You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from all claims/losses (including lawyer fees for defending/prosecuting any case) that may arise against Us due to acts/omissions on Your behalf.
- Warranties, Representation and Undertakings Of User
- The User warrants and represents that all obligations narrated under this Agreement are legal, valid, binding and enforceable in law against the User.
- The User agrees that it has adequate rights under relevant laws including but not limited to various intellectual property legislation(s) to enter into this Agreement with us and perform the obligations contained herein and that it has not violated/infringed any intellectual property rights of any third party.
- The User agrees that appropriate disclaimers and Terms and Conditions on Our Website have been placed by us.
- Intellectual Property Rights
- Our Website, the information, trademarks, logos, graphics, images and materials that it contains, are the property of London Rose and its licensors, and are protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All of Our product names and logos are trademarks or registered trademarks. Nothing contained on Our Website should be interpreted as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use Our Website or any materials displayed on Our Website, through the use of framing or otherwise, except: (a) as expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions; or (b) with Our prior written consent. The User shall not attempt to override or circumvent any of the usage rules or restrictions on the Website.
- Except as otherwise expressly granted to You in writing, We do not grant You any other express or implied right or license to the Services, Our Content or Our intellectual propriety rights.
- Subject to the limited rights expressly granted in this Agreement, we reserve all rights, title and interest in and to the Service, including all related intellectual property rights. No rights are granted to the User in this Agreement other than as expressly outlined herein.
- Your Feedback to Us
- You assign all rights, title and interest in any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment is ineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
- The User agrees that it will only use their Data in complying with its obligations in this Agreement.
- We may obtain business addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information from third-party vendors who obtain their Data from public sources. We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any products, services, advertisements and other Content appearing in or linked to Our products or services.
- User Accounts
- When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service.
- You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.
- You may not use as a username a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
- You may cancel your online account with us at any time.
- We reserve the right to refuse service and/or terminate accounts without prior notice if these Terms and Conditions are violated.
- The User indemnifies and shall hold LONDON ROSE Inc. indemnified, its partners, officers, employees, representatives, and agents from and against all losses, damages, claims, suits, legal proceedings and otherwise howsoever arising from or in connection with any claim, including but not limited to claims for any infringement of any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party or of law, the breach of any of the User’s warranties, representations or undertakings or in relation to the non-fulfillment of any of its obligations under this Agreement, Our Website or any obligations arising out of the User infringing any applicable laws, regulations including but not limited to intellectual property rights, or taxes, etc. This clause shall survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement.
- THIRD PARTY LINKS
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.
We have no control over, and assume no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree that We shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
We strongly advise You to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or services that You visit.
- Limitation of Liability
- It is expressly agreed by the User that We shall under no circumstances be liable or responsible for any loss, injury or damage to the User or any other Party whomsoever, arising on account of any transaction under this Agreement.
- The User agrees and acknowledges that it shall be solely liable for any claims, damages, or allegations arising out of the Services through the Website and shall hold us harmless and indemnified against all such claims and damages. Further, We shall not be liable for any claims or damages arising out of any negligence, misconduct, or misrepresentation by the User.
- Governing Law and Dispute Resolution
- This Agreement shall be construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of Quebec without regard to Us or the Website of its conflict of law provisions or the User’s state or country of residence.
- The User submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Quebec for the enforcement of this Agreement or any arbitration award or decision arising from this Agreement.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and its affiliates, and each of its respective officers, directors, members, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with this Agreement, the Website and any use thereof, including, without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. The Company makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of the Website's Content or the Content of any other Websites linked to the Website, and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of Content and materials, (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from the User's access to and use of the Website, (c) any unauthorized access to or use of Our servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (d) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from the Website, (e) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through the Website by any third party, and/or (f) any errors or omissions in any Content and materials or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Website. We do not guarantee the privacy, security or authenticity of any information so transmitted over or stored in any system connected to the internet or mobile devices.
- Except as explicitly stated otherwise, any notices given to the Company shall be given by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any notices given to the User shall be to the email address provided by the User to the Company at the time of listing (or as such information may be updated via the Website by the User from time to time) or at the mailing address provided by the User to the Company.
- Any notice, demand, or request with respect to this Agreement shall be in writing and shall be effective only if it is delivered by email with a read receipt to the address set forth above. Any Party may change its address for such communications by giving notice to the other Party in conformity with this section.
- We may at any time and at Our sole discretion modify this Agreement from time to time, and any such changes will (i) be reflected on the Website, (ii) be effective immediately after being so posted on the Website, (iii) not apply retroactively, and (iv) not apply to any disputes arising prior to the effective date of such change. The User agrees to be bound to any such changes and understands the importance of regularly reviewing this Agreement on an ongoing basis on the Website to keep the User’s understanding of our current Terms and Conditions up to date.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, We reserve the right to, at any time and from time to time, change, alter, modify, or discontinue the Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The User agrees that We shall have no liability to the User or to any third party for any change, alteration, modification, suspension, discontinuance, or amendment of the Company’s Website.
- Force Majeure
- Except with regard to payment obligations, either Party shall be excused from delays in performing or from failing to perform its obligations under this contract to the extent the delays or failures resulting from causes beyond the reasonable control of the Party, including, but not limited to: failures or default of third-party software, Users, or products; acts of God or of a public enemy; foreign governmental actions; strikes; communications, network connection, or utility interruption or failure; fire; flood; epidemic; or freight embargoes.
- Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure to exercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Terms shall not affect a party's ability to exercise such right or require such performance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitute a waiver of any subsequent breach.
- For any further clarification of Our Terms and Conditions, please write to Us at email@example.com.
Copyright © 2022
All rights reserved.